Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Four years ago on Mother's Day I shared the news of my pregnancy with the two moms in my life. It was the perfect day to share my precious news. Today I've reminded myself of how incredibly blessed I am to be a mother...and my heart has ached for my friends who are still waiting for that blessing.

I just want to say to all those out there hoping and praying for the miracle of a baby...YOU are remembered today. If I could be with you in person, I would give you a hug and tell you how much I love you and ache with you for your dreams to come true. May God fill your hearts with peace and joy and contentment as you wait for all the good things He has in store for you and as you learn to fully live in the meantime. To my friends who have tasted the sweetness of motherhood, only to have their precious babies taken to heaven...too soon for any of us to understand...may His perfect love and grace be poured into your hearts today.

I am blessed. May I savor every moment I have as a mother to Ethan and may I have the courage to look for ways to love the orphans and those whose mothers have broken their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment